Presenting at PyCon 2006 was a good experience for me. So I naturally want to do it again this year. Now that I am right on the edge of the deadline I feel the pressure to either decide on a topic or give up. So far these topics interest me:
- AJAX in a Python application - using an open source application server and AJAX components similar to controls in .NET
- Python application communication techniques - talk about web services, network services, message queuing, etc.
- A specific implementation of the previous idea. Maybe showing how to use Python to talk to a JMS queue product.
- Enterprise design patterns applied to Python ** my favorite **
- Python development tools - debugging, refactoring, code checkers, etc.